Institute of Internal Communications Awards (national)
- Finalist (result pending) – Best Event – for the Citizen staff conference 2020
Housing Heroes Awards
- Finalist – Communications Team of the Year
IRIS Customer Awards
- Winner – Transformation Project of the Year – for the implementation of our new HR and Payroll system Myplace
Building Communities Award
- Finalist – Development Strategy of the Year – the nomination recognises our development team’s ambitious development programmes for social housing
UK Housing Award
- Finalist – Resident Employment and Training – for being part of the Building Better Opportunities scheme which helps people across Worcester with work opportunities
- Accredited – our Customer Service Team have been accredited by the CCA for demonstrating best practice and improving professionalism
Constructing Excellence Midlands
- Finalist – Digital Construction – for the adoption of Building Information Modelling (BIM) within affordable housing
- Finalist – Client of the Year – recognising our collaborative approach with contractors to deliver real value throughout the region
- Finalist – Offsite Award – recognising our work with Totally Modular on our modular housing pilot in Littlethorpe, Coventry
- Finalist – Innovations Award – For our modular pilot in Littlethorpe, Coventry, which was constructed with Totally Modular
- Finalist – Best Training Scheme – for our sector-leading commitment to put all of our frontline housing staff through the Chartered Institute of Housing’s Level 3 Certificate in Housing Practice.
Inside Housing Development Awards
- Finalist – Best Development Team – for an outstanding year where our team smashed their targets for completions and signed a landmark deal as part of a strategic partnership with Homes England.
- Finalist – Best Approach to Modular Construction – the nomination follows our first modular pilot in Littlethorpe, Coventry. This type of construction could be the future of housing with reduced fuel bills and higher energy efficiency.
UK Housing Awards
- Finalist – Neighbourhood Transformation Award – for our transformation of the Manor Farm Estate in Coventry which saw major improvements to 350 homes and the surrounding community.
- Finalist – Resident Employment and Training Award – for our supported internships project which helped young disabled people in our communities into permanent roles in our organisation.
Housing Heroes Awards
- Finalist – Central Services Team of the Year – for our Health and Safety Team’s fantastic work to improve our health and safety auditing, resulting in us becoming the first housing association to receive the diamond award from ROSPA the first time of being audited.
- Finalist – Excellence in Employment Skills and Training Award – for our supported internships project which helped young disabled people in our communities into permanent roles in our organisation.
- Winner – Best Apprenticeship Scheme – for our supported internships project which helped young disabled people in our communities into permanent roles in our organisation.
- Winner – Sustainable Retrofit Project of the Year – for our sustainable transformation of the Manor Farm Estate in Coventry which saw major improvements to 350 homes and the surrounding community.