An important update about coronavirus and our services
We are committed to doing everything we can to protect our customers and staff from coronavirus and have made some changes to our services in response to the Government’s latest advice.
The Government has announced people should limit their social contact, avoid non-essential contact with others and stop all unnecessary travel as part of its strategy to tackle coronavirus in the UK.
This means that we will:
- Only book emergency repairs. Visit our dedicated repairs page for more information
- All our offices will be closed to customers. The quickest and easiest way to access most of our services is on My Account, our dedicated, secure customer portal. If you need to speak with a member of staff, you can call our Customer Service Centre on 0300 790 6555
- Ask you questions if you request a visit for any reason. If staff are visiting a customer’s home for any reason, they will contact you before they set off and ask you some questions. Please answer your phone if you are expecting a visit from us and be honest about your health and any medical advice you have been asked to follow
- Customers who are self-isolating or have coronavirus. If you are a customer who is self-isolating and you have coronavirus but you need an emergency repair we will work with you to do this in a timely and safe manner. Please tell us when you book your repair. If you have an upcoming repairs and have since self-isolated tell us as soon as possible by calling 0300 790 6555
- Our staff. In line with Government advice, we have instructed our staff to pay attention to the Government’s advice on social distance, especially if they have an underlying health condition, are pregnant, have a high temperature or a new continuous cough. Staff are also being encouraged to work from home if they can.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this challenging time.