Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we are continuing to follow our safe systems of work guidelines.
When we are due to visit your home these are the steps we need you to take to ensure your safety and the safety of our teams:
- Please ensure rooms are well ventilated by opening windows.
- Whilst the repair is being carried out there must be someone over the age of 18 present (unless you, as the tenant, are under the age of 18 or the situation is an emergency).
- Please make sure the area where the repair work needs to be carried out is clear for the operative to work in.
- If you smoke, we kindly ask that you do not smoke whilst the operative is in attendance.
- Please keep 2 metres distance between anyone in your household and the engineer whilst the repair is being carried out.
- Engineers will wear gloves as part of their protective equipment. They may also wear a mask. If an engineer chooses not to wear a mask, but you would like them to, please let them know.
- For quality control the engineer may take photos.
- Whilst we aim to complete repairs on our first visit, some repairs may require an initial inspection or assessment. This could mean that more time will be needed for us to complete the work and that a second visit may be required.
Our safe systems of work policy may differ to government guidelines. They are in place to ensure the safety of our customers and colleagues.