We’re making some changes in response to coronavirus
We are committed to doing everything we can to protect our customers and staff from coronavirus and have made some changes to our services in response to the Government’s latest advice.
- We are now only booking in emergency repairs. If you have a repair booked we will be contacting you to let you know that it will not be going ahead. We will monitor this situation and will let you know when we can return to booking non-emergency repairs. Visit our repairs page for more information on what is and isn’t classed as an emergency
- All our offices are now closed to customers. The quickest and easiest way to access most of our services is on My Account, our customer portal. If you need to speak with a member of staff, you can call our Customer Service Centre on 0300 790 6555
- Our teams. In line with Government advice we have instructed our teams to work from home unless it is absolutely necessary.
We understand this is a worrying and uncertain time and we’d like to remind you of the support that is available to you as one of our customers.
- Your rent. If you are concerned about your rent, we have a team of money advisers on hand to help talk you through the support that is available to you. Visit the rent page on our website to find out more
- Our Tenant Support and Wellbeing Service. This is a free, confidential website and phoneline available 24/7 to all our tenants. This is an independent and confidential service. Visit the Tenant Support and Wellbeing page on our website to find out how to access this.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this challenging time and we will continue to communicate with you as and when the situation changes. Your safety is our number one priority.