Our people are everything.
We have ambitious plans to build more homes, improve our communities and make our services better.
We know we can only do all of that with great people – that’s why we are committed to making sure we reward our people and give them the opportunity to build their careers.
We offer a highly competitive package of benefits geared towards making your life in and out of work as easy as possible.
- Flexible working hours
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Employee Assistance Programme – a 24/7 service which gives you free, confidential advice and support on a range of issues as well as access to telephone counselling
- Free membership of a health plan with discounts on medical treatments and a range of other services including gym memberships, cinema tickets and restaurants
- Significant learning and development opportunities to help you to progress in your career
- Opportunities for salary progression, which is directly linked to performance reviews
- Recognition through our Employee Excellence Awards
- Representation opportunities on our Staff Consultative Forum.